[proaudio] gtkmm accessibility flag and Ardour3

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, still semi-new to pro-audio.

I recently ran into a problem with a world update, where the only
solution that stopped a big blockage was editing the ardour ebuild so it
didn't use the accessibility flag. I was told this flag was needed or
problems would develop. I'm actually not currently set up to fully test
Ardour, any version, but I intend to start using it for serious work
once I'm able to put a new machine together. I just unmasked and emerged
Ardour3 without the accessibility use flag in the ebuild. It compiled
fine and starts up alright. Would folks more hooked up with their gear
through their Gentoo boxes be willing to play with Ardour3 compiled
without accessibility? I'm thinking if it works that way, maybe we could
get rid of that flag and thus avoid the gtkmm problem (I think newer
versions don't want the accessibility flag any more).

Thanks!
Damien