Re: [proaudio] Please bump libsndfile and minicomputer

2009/2/28 Alexandros Diamantidis <adia@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello,
>
> The media-libs/libsndfile-1.0.18_pre24 ebuild available in the proaudio
> repository doesn't build any more, because 1.0.18 has been released and
> the pre24 sourse can't be downloaded. After renaming the pre24 ebuild
> and removing the MY_PV / MY_P / S lines, which aren't needed any longer
> since the final release has a normal filename, it emerges fine.
>
> Also, could you bump media-sound/minicomputer-1.2 to 1.3? The only
> change needed in the ebuild is to remove the gcc43.patch patch which
> is not needed any more. The fltk.patch seems to still be needed.
>
> BTW, a couple of months ago I also asked about bumping
> media-sound/azr3-jack to 1.0.3 - should I have sent this request
> somewhere else?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Alexandros

Hello Alexandros.

Thanks for the hints; I have bumped the requested packages.
In the RDEPEND section of the minicomputer ebuild, I have restricted
fltk  version to  ~x11-libs/fltk-1.1.7,
as it would compile neither with 1.1.9 (compile error), nor with
2.0_pre6525 (SCons error).

Cheers.