[proaudio] I want vst :(

I'm trying to use some vst plugins.

- fst : Compile fine but when I type fst theplugin.dll, I get a "-bash: fst: command not found". I remember using this command in the past, maybe I miss something ? I know fst is outdated, maybe a git version from git://repo.or.cz/fst.git could be nice ?
- dssi-vst : I can't compile this one, the errors are :
install: ne peut évaluer `dssi-vst-server': Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
install: ne peut évaluer `dssi-vst-scanner': Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
In english it gives something like : can't evaluate 'dssi-vst-server': no file or dir
- wineasio : The steinberg page for asiosdk2.2.zip don't exist anymore and I can't find it anywhere else.

Help welcome :)