Re: [proaudio] netjack and several sound cards

hi,

Yes you can use alsa_in and alsa_out.

run jack normally. For exemple you have 3 sound cards :

$ jackd -R -dalsa -dhw:0

Then you have to run alsa_out for the others sound cards :

$ alsa_out -dhw:1 -f100000
$ alsa_out -dhw:2 -f100000

Then you should see alsa_out in your jack connections. (same for alsa_in)
Sometimes you will have to use -dplughw:1  in spite of -dhw:1

the -f is a factor of quality between 30 000 and 100 000. 100 000 is the best quality.
You can have a look at : http://trac.jackaudio.org/wiki/WalkThrough/User/AlsaInOut

It seems that it could be some issues with Usb sound cards.

Cheers,

Mysth-R