[proaudio] ardour-2.9999 svn revision build problem

Hi all,

When trying to build ardour-2.9999, I ran across the following problem:

scons: *** Source `libs/ardour/svn_revision.cc' not found, needed by
target `libs/ardour/svn_revision.os'.  Stop.

If I do a 'manual' SVN checkout, this all works ok.

Now, what is happening? The SConstruct-script tests for the availability
of the directory .svn. If present, it does an 'svn status' to get the
revision number. It creates a file libs/ardour/svn_revision.cc, in which
the revision number is used to initialize a static var. This file is
picked up in the compile process and all is fine.

Now, if I use the ebuild instead, the sources are also fetched from svn,
*but then* an svn export is made into the build directory, omitting the
..svn directories!. Now the file svn-revision.cc is not created (even if
it would try to, it would fail, because the revision information is not
present anymore after an svn export) and the build fails.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or does the ebuild-maintainer
already have an update?

Cheers,

Matthijs