Re: [proaudio] : ll-plugins issue with the patch

On Mi, 26.11.08 11:39 Mysth-R <mysthr21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I said, now I got zynjacku compiled, but it would be nicer with
> some lv2 plugs.
> Here is the error I got trying to compile ll-plugins on my gentoo
> 64bits.

Hi,

I updated the ebuild (uses git now anyway), but I cannot test compile
it as I do not have lv2 installed and cannot compile that too (see your
other thread)

I opened a ticket: http://dev.drobilla.net/ticket/285

For some other LV2 plugins, take a look at media-plugins/calf - that
package contains some LV2 plugs which look really cool.
Also zynadd is fixed, I hope.

Cheers.