Re: [proaudio] : ll-plugins-9999 needs a dependence ?

On Mi, 17.12.08 00:34 Mysth-R <mysthr21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think that ll-plugins needs a dependency to be emerged correctly :
> lv2-c++-tools
>
> you can find it on this page http://ll-plugins.nongnu.org/hacking.html
>
> Can you confirm and bump it ? :)
>
> cheers,
>
> Mysth-R

Hmm.. the build script of lv2-c++-tools is pretty broken stuff.
---------------------------
Current configuration:

  __path_to_configure = ./configure
  prefix = /usr
  CFLAGS = -march=native -O2 -pipe

Now run 'make install' to install your software!
make -j3
<snip>
ar rcs libraries/lv2plugin/liblv2-plugin.a
libraries/lv2plugin/lv2plugin.o -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu
-Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed
ar: -Wl,-O1: No such file or directory make: ***
[libraries/lv2plugin/liblv2-plugin.a] Error 1 make: *** Waiting for
unfinished jobs.... /usr/libexec/paludis/utils/emake: emake returned
error 2

Even I didn't specify LDFLAGS in that non-standard configure script,
the build breaks. I can/will not support something like that, sorry.