Re: [proaudio] [1379] fix amd64 build

On Mo, 08.12.08 16:39 "kRAkEn/gORe" <kunitoki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> we don't need juce anymore ! all is compiled with the amalgamated
> version of the library (packed in 2 files).
>
> why are you throwing it in ?

Recently removed juce from my amd64 system, and now I compiled  jost on
amd64 with CONFIG=Release32 and it died with "juce.h not found" - that's
why I thought "what the.."

But as we set up a 32bit toolchain anyway, there is no need to compile
Release32, and well, that one seems broken then.

That.. uhm.. caused some confusion.

Works fine wihout, removing.. :)

BTW the bookmarks in Jost do not survive a restart here...