Re: [proaudio] Re: : fail to emerge libfreebob-1.0.3 (libfreebobavc)

Well, I directly downloaded libfreebob-1.0.3 from the official website and tried to compile it myself.
In ran into the same issue. It seems to be a problem with gcc. But adding some #include in few files solved this problem. Now freebob is compiled.
I don't know how to make patches, but here are the files concerned and the includes to add :

../libfreebob-1.0.3/src/libreebobavc :
1-    avc_extended_plug_info.cpp
#include <cstdlib>

2- avc_generic.cpp
#include <string.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <cstdlib>

In an other directory :

../libfreebob-1.0.3/tests

1- test-extplugcmd.cpp
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

If someone could change the ebuild and make the patch it could be cool !!
Thank you
Cheers,

Mysth-R