Re: [proaudio] ebuilds for new versions of ardour 2.7

Thanks Arve

I was only working from the list on the wiki..

I haven't updated for a few weeks as I am working on a release and presently have a relatively stable environment to work in

On Tue Nov 25 17:24 , "Arve Barsnes" sent:

2.7 is in portage, and 2.6 has been for a long time

)