Re: [proaudio] [1340] fixup rtirq script -- pls test

Le Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:16:44 +0200,
Mysth-R <mysthr21@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Does it changes anything on performances or something ?
> cheers,
>
> Mysth-R

I am not sure, I guess now. I am on a new box and was fighting a stability
problem (solved now, it was my USB hdd that was to close to the screen). So I
don't get time to do any reliable test. But jack is working like before I think.

I also made a new kernel and removed the bttv card, so I get a few more things
(a second i8042, firewire_ohci and nvidia) and a few less things (bttv and
acpi). I will add the acpi later.

Ciao,