[proaudio] Re: MAKEOPTS and multicore processor

You are right, it is a compatibility issue between my board and the ram that
didn't appeared with memtest86 from 64 studio. But after the installation
of the last memtest86+ from gentoo, I get very strange results.

With the 4 ram, I get a lot of errors. With only one ram, I get different
results if I put it into B1 or A1. It work fine but at reduced speed into B1
and fail with errors into A1.

So, I am back with my old box and the new one is gone to my reseller.
According to what I read on asus.com, they will have change the ram or the
motherboard, or maybe both.

Ciao,

Dominique Michel

Mes 3 projets préférés auxquels je contribue:
 * FVWM-Crystal, le bureau basé sur FVWM:
      http://fvwm-crystal.org
 * AlsaPlayer, le lecteur audio avec contrôle de vitesse en continu:
      www.alsaplayer.org
 * L'overlay pour la MAO sous gentoo:
      http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page