Re: [proaudio] nvidia card and rt kernel

I'm using the nvidia driver, and no kernel parameters. Haven't tried
the Ctrl-Alt-+ or - thing, but I haven't had any crashes changing to a
vt or shutting down the box for a long time. I remember having problem
with a few kernels when shutting down, but I don't know if it was the
kernel or the drivers doing it. Maybe try the unstable drivers if you
haven't.