[proaudio] layman issue

   As far as I can tell this isn't a real problem. More of an
annoyance. A recent upgrade of either cups or Open Office caused
printing across the network to stop functioning. After searching
around on the web it seems that others seeing this problem commented
out the ISO-8859-1 entry from locale.gen as I show here and then
rerunning locale-gen:

lightning ~ # cat /etc/locale.gen
#en_US ISO-8859-1
en_US.UTF-8 UTF-8
lightning ~ #

I did this but now when running layman updates I get some warning messages:

lightning ~ # layman -s pro-audio
* Running command "/usr/bin/svn update "/usr/portage/local/layman/pro-audio""...
svn: warning: cannot set LC_CTYPE locale
svn: warning: environment variable LC_ALL is en_US
svn: warning: please check that your locale name is correct
At revision 1320.
*
* Success:
* ------
*
* Successfully synchronized overlay "pro-audio".
lightning ~ #

   Does anyone know what the best solution to this is?

Thanks,
Mark