Re: [proaudio] Compile errors

Quoting Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx>:

[...]
libs/surfaces/tranzport/screen.cc
libs/surfaces/tranzport/screen.cc: In member function â:
libs/surfaces/tranzport/screen.cc:87: error: â was not declared in this scope
scons: *** [libs/surfaces/tranzport/screen.os] Error 1

Any hints are most welcome, as there's now a few packages that fail to
compile that I want to install/upgrade. Might be time for me to do an
emerge -e world or something...

That's most likely because of gcc-4.3. Look at this: http://viewcvs.ardour.org/index.cgi/ardour2/ardour2/branches/2.0-ongoing/libs/surfaces/tranzport/screen.cc?view=log

I'm testing the patch right now, but it will take sometime before it finished compiling (or didn't).

If it works I will post the updated ebuild+patch.

Regards,
Philipp