Re: [proaudio] Updated rt-sources?

Agree. gentoo-sources 2.6.25 is being stabilized, and there are realtime
patches for 2.6.25 ([1]) and newer genpatches ([2]). Plus, I have
problems when installing nvidia-drivers-173.14.09, which have just been
stabilized in amd64 (related to 2.6.25 sources). I haven't tracked the
problem yet, but since nobody complains about it neither in the forums
nor in bugzilla, and I read about similar problems with quite older
versions of drivers and kernel caused by the latter, I suposse that my
problem is rt-sources-related.

The 2.6.25 kernel has some important upgrades in the realtime stuff like
realtime group scheduling. The lastest genpatches, 2.6.25-7 ([2]) uses
the 2.6.25.8 sources, and the lastest rt patches ([1]) are made for
that version too, so maybe there aren't a lot of troubles. I don't know
nearly anything about kernel sources, so I can't make and try this
myself.

Regards,