Re: [proaudio] [1243] * rt-sources 2.6.25.8-r7 version bump

Back on Monday 07 July 2008, Arve Barsnes was like:
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Reuben Martin <reuben.m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Back on Monday 07 July 2008, Arve Barsnes was like:
> >> Heh, figures. I just installed this manually yesterday!
> >
> > Installed it last week. I haven't synced up yet to check, but if the
> > ebuild doesn't include the attached 2 patches, it will fail to build with
> > some configurations.
>
> Didn't see them, only the rt patch and what I assume is the gentoo
> patchset, but it built fine for me at least.

From the mailing lists, I believe it has something to do with building support
for group scheduling on a uniprocessor. Not totally sure on that, I didn't
read too deeply into it. I was just looking for patches to fix build errors
that matched mine.

The two patches fixed it for me.