Re: [proaudio] Fwd: fluidsynth compile error after installing GCC4.3

No problems Tom.

Just did the update and tried to rebuild fluidsynth, it compiles fine now against the newer libtool.

I noticed you also committed an update to ardour, can I ask what the change was, is there reason to rebuild that too?

cheers

Allan

On Fri Jun 27 23:56 , Thomas Kuther sent:

On Fr, 27.06.08 21:50 "sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Yes, it's the libtool version.. That's a pain, as I couldn't compile
> ardour without updating it (see earlier posts regarding ardour and
> GCC 4.3.1)
>
> Temporary solution was to compile it against the older version then
> reinstall the newer one to complete the emerge -e world.
>
> Should I log a bug on Gentoo for this one, or contact the developers
> of fluidsynth?

No, the ebuild in our overlay was broken. I removed it. The one on
portage should be fine.

Sry for that trouble.

Tom