Re: [proaudio] Fwd: fluidsynth compile error after installing GCC4.3

Makes sense.

I've had a similar problem with pygobject as I had with fluidsynth, as this definitely isn't a pro-audio package, I know it's not anyone here's responsibility, but I'm pretty sure it's because it didn't re-bootstrap the entire system after updating libtool. Does that sound correct?

cheers

Allan

On Sat Jun 28 0:04 , Thomas Kuther sent:

On Fr, 27.06.08 22:00 "sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> No problems Tom.
>
> Just did the update and tried to rebuild fluidsynth, it compiles fine
> now against the newer libtool.

good :)

> I noticed you also committed an update to ardour, can I ask what the
> change was, is there reason to rebuild that too?
>
> cheers
>
> Allan

No need to rebuild ardour. I just made sure that the sys-libs useflag
is enabled by default, even if you haven't enabled it in package.use

One has to explicitly disable it now if the internal libs are preferred.

So that was just a small cosmetical change, no influence on ardour
functionality.

Cheers.