Re: [proaudio] could someone add minicomputer....

Le Mon, 5 May 2008 09:47:04 +1000,
naysayer <gateswideopen@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> ....killa synth....
>
> http://minicomputer.sourceforge.net/
>
> thanks.

I looked into it, but all I get was:

# scons
Checking for C++ library fltk... no
Did not find FLTK for the gui, exiting!

I googled and try to hack the SCostruct file, but without success. I don't want
to waste my time with this anymore as well that argue on scons against
autotools.

It look like the developer is aware of this configure issue on gentoo:
http://www.nabble.com/-ANN--Minicomputer-1.1-td15947996.html
But I am not even sure if he understand that the problem is in the SConstruct
file.

Cheers,
Dominique Michel

Mes 3 projets préférés auxquels je contribue:
 * FVWM-Crystal, le bureau basé sur FVWM:
      http://fvwm-crystal.org
 * AlsaPlayer, le lecteur audio avec contrôle de vitesse en continu:
      www.alsaplayer.org
 * L'overlay pour la MAO sous gentoo:
      http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page