Re: [proaudio] FYI- [Fwd]: 2.6.24.7-rt7 - Big performance improvement

On Wednesday 21 May 2008 08:22:31 Mark Knecht wrote:
> Watch out for 2.6.25. Apparently a bunch of Alsa stuff doesn't work
> and you have to find leading edge packages to make it work.

dadah !  I've got a 2.6.25.4-rt1 working fine; but you're right about alsa;
i'm using latest hg drivers and headers and it's fine :) my 4x Hoontech
C-Ports ( 40 channels) are working perfectly.

nvidia-driver also needs to be latest beta, but apart from a startup glitch my
triple-heads are working fine. i'm doing a days production with it today to
test so we'll see

thanks for the heads-up on it btw mate.

best,

g.