Re: [proaudio] svn access

Thomas Kuther wrote:
On Di, 15.04.08 22:26 Reuben Martin <reuben.m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

I would like to request svn commit access if I could. Not sure who is
in charge of that. There are lots of silly bugs (many of them
reported by yours truly) that can be easily fixed that are not
getting any attention.

I use this overlay a lot and don't want to be patching ebuilds by
hand every time I sync up any more.

thx for helping out, plz hav a look at the new dev guide which
you can find here
http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=New_Developer/Maintainer_guide

thx again

greetz Frieder

Thanks,
-Reuben

Hi Reuben,
you are more than welcome to help out here!

All you need to do is
* create an account @ tuxfamily.org
* give us that user name

We will add you to the project and give you SVN write access.
Then you'll have to upload your ssh public key to ftp.tuxfamily.org and
do a dev svn co.

Cheers,
Thomas