Re: [proaudio] lv2 dependency missing?

Yves Cochard wrote:
Hello

I recently tried to compile ardour with lv2 support. However, the slv2 ebuild failed with these two consecutive errors:

to which slv2 ebuild do you refer?

    * checking for REDLAND version >= 1.0.6... configure: error:
      REDLAND version >= 1.0.6 required; 1.0.4 found

    * checking for LV2CORE... no
      configure: error: SLV2 Requires the LV2 core package

Both overpassed after editing the package.keywords and emerging the lv2core and the redland-1.0.7 packages.

Shouldn't be these ebuilds updated? (adding lv2core as a dependency and redland-1.0.7)

Peace.

Yves C.

--
"If by noise you mean uncomfortable sound, then pop music is noise to me."
Masami Akita