Re: [proaudio] Re: [Qtractor, Qsynth, Qjackctl] - No icons

On Di, 04.03.08 01:50 "Jean-Baptiste Mestelan" <mestelan@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On 02/03/2008, Jean-Baptiste Mestelan <mestelan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >  Would some kind list member happen to know why no icons will be
> >  displayed in Qtractor, Qsynth and Qjackctl ?
>
> Well, I do not really know, but the ebuild does not seem to install
> all the .png files which are present in the archive.
> But why should this happen only here ? Am I missing something ?

The one that gets installed is for the desktop menu entry, the others
seem to be compiled into the binary.

└» epm -ql qtractor
/usr/bin/qtractor
/usr/share/applications/qtractor.desktop
/usr/share/applications/qtractor-qtractor.desktop
/usr/share/pixmaps/qtractor.png
/usr/share/doc/qtractor-9999/ChangeLog.bz2
/usr/share/doc/qtractor-9999/TODO.bz2
/usr/share/doc/qtractor-9999/README.bz2
/usr/share/doc/qtractor-9999/AUTHORS.bz2

» epm -ql qjackctl
/usr/bin/qjackctl
/usr/share/applications/qjackctl-qjackctl.desktop
/usr/share/pixmaps/qjackctl.png
/usr/share/doc/qjackctl-0.3.2/ChangeLog.bz2
/usr/share/doc/qjackctl-0.3.2/TODO.bz2
/usr/share/doc/qjackctl-0.3.2/README.bz2
/usr/share/doc/qjackctl-0.3.2/AUTHORS.bz2

So this is normal.
I assume there is something wrong with PNG support in your Qt4
installation. Do you have the png useflag enabled for qt?