Re: [proaudio] qjackctl strange gui

Dominique Michel a écrit :
Le Fri, 14 Mar 2008 15:48:24 +0100 (CET),
"pw.marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pw.marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hello ,
I've a frechly installed gentoo, activated the proaudio overlay, done "svn up" and installed qjackctl (using the qjackctl-9999.ebuild). When started, qjackctl doesn't show any button (cf the snapshot of my qjackctl window).

Are the buttons working? If not, it can be a theme issue. qjackctl doesn't
install the pictures for the buttons but use the pictures from the them in
use by your wm (or toolkit). Qjackctl is a QT program, that implies that it
will use the images from a kde theme.

When a given picture is not found the theme in use (frequent with audio
programs), your system must be able to find another image from a generic theme.
Some of them are in kdeartwork-iconthemes.

Ciao,
Dominique

Is there something I must add to my make.conf,or is there a bug ...?

Cheers

Marc

Créez votre adresse électronique prénom.nom@xxxxxxxxxxx 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés..

Thank you Dominique for the tip, it's ok.

Cheers

Marc