Re: [proaudio] [1089] fix mixxx prefix & install_root

On Sa, 05.01.08 12:30 Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> subversion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> thx for fixing my introduced $D bug :)

np. Didn't mean to mess in your work, but as people were trying to get
it running i just went ahead :)

> According to the README  we also need to pass the whole $myconf to
> the install target.
> Don't know if this is really necessary.
>
> Greetz FB

Oh, hmm. Seems to work without here. I just did some basic playing
around with mixxx and didn't yet see any problems. So I guess it doesn't
really mind. Maybe the second line is for compiling and installing in
one run.

> <snip README>
>    $ scons prefix=/usr djconsole=1

compile ^^

> To install Mixxx after compilation, run:
>
>    $ scons prefix=/usr djconsole=1 install
> <snip README>

compile and install ^^

Not sure though.