Re: [proaudio] Ardour 2.2 ebuild broken?

Am Samstag, 12. Januar 2008 12:58:06 schrieb Thomas Kuther:
> On Sa, 12.01.08 12:44 "Olof Kindgren" <kindgren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I just noticed the new Ardour 2.2 ebuild, but there doesn't seem to
> > exist an ardour 2.2 release. Did I miss something?

Ardour 2.2 was/is released in a "channel version" on the irc, and it wasn't
took offline. According to Paul Davis, it will be released on monday, because
there are some problems on OSX with the 2.2 release.

Quoted from the Ardour-Devel Mailing-List:
"
From: Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ardour-dev <ardour-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

There is new tarball up:

     http://ardour.org/files/releases/ardour-2.2-test2903.tar.bz2

up at the website. This is NOT a release, but it is available for
testing by interested parties. It corresponds, as the name suggests, to
svn revision 2903, so svn users can simply update and test the result.

Assuming no major thinkos or major new bugs surface, I will release this
on Monday. It would have been released this week until some problems on
OS X surfaced and delayed things by a day or two.

--p"

> > //Olof Kindgren
regards, harald