Re: [proaudio] some errors in the ebuilds?! - or maybe a wrong setting here

Am Montag, 7. Januar 2008 18:44:30 schrieb Dominique Michel:
> Le Sun, 6 Jan 2008 19:52:04 +0100,
> That's strange. Maybe that you have a too old portage, or something wrong
> in the overlay.
yes, it's a strange thing, because 'svn status' didn't show any differences
beteween the svn tree, and my local tree. and no, my portage version is not
too old, normaly i do a system update about every week.

> You can try to delete the overlay and reinstall it:
>
> layman -c pro-audio; layman -a pro-audio
i deleted the overlay with layman -d pro-audio, and added it once again.
after that, it worked.

> If that doesn't help, try
it helped, thx.

> emerge --sync