[proaudio] jack-audio-connection-kit-0.109.0 compile issues and fixes

I ran into two separate errors when building
jack-audio-connection-kit-0.109.0 from the proaudio overlay.  The first
was the lack of -m3dnow in CFLAGS which resulted in asm compile errors
regarding 3dnow instructions.  AFAIK, jack should be built with 3dnow
support regardless and it will then detect CPU extensions at runtime.  I
resolved this problem by changing the already-existing sed line in the
ebuild:

from:
sed -i "s/^CFLAGS=\$JACK_CFLAGS/CFLAGS=\"\$JACK_CFLAGS $(get-flag
-march)\"/" configure

to:
sed -i "s/^CFLAGS=\$JACK_CFLAGS/CFLAGS=\"\$JACK_CFLAGS -m3dnow -msse\"/"
configure

Secondly, the compile fails when looking for libexpat.so.0.  I have
libexpat.so.1 and libexpat.so.1.5.2.  Symlinking .so.1.5.2 to .so.0
worked fine.

Wade Nelson
hollywoodb@xxxxxxxxxxx
"I may have to share this planet with animals,
but I'm doing my damn best to eat every last one of them."