[proaudio] Darkice "failed to write to ring ruffer"

Hello,

I have something weird with darkice and jack,
darkice can connect to jack and to the icecast2 server, but it says "failed to write to ring ruffer" for ever
and it deconnect from the icecast2 server after less than 5 seconds.

Anyone could try to know if it is a hardware problem or a rt kernel issue ?

Regards

Philippe

my system : Linux 2.6.22 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Mon Dec 24 16:27:20 CET 2007 x86_64 AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit  version : 0.103.0
media-sound/darkice version : 0.18.1
icecast2 version : 2.3.1 on a debian etch server