[proaudio] jack transport fixes for -9999 ebuild

Hi there,

back for short. I'm quite busy at work setting up an ESB and other
things - so not much time for the overlay.

Anyways, Torben Hohn asked me to apply a patch to
jack-audio-connection-kit that fixes a jack transport offset when e.g.
recording hydrogen beats in ardour after setting transport back to zero.
Paul Davis asked for intensive tests on this.

So for those who know this problem and want to help getting rid of it
for the time being, please test jack-audio-connection-kit-9999

More info and original patch here:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=20070907120758.GE23970%40mobilat&forum_name=jackit-devel

Regards,
Thomas