Re: [proaudio] Compile error with Patchage-9999

Jean-Baptiste Mestelan wrote:
Hello :-)

I emerged latest patchage-9999 (requires raul-9999), and ran into 2 errors :

1) raul-9999 requires jack>=107
checking for JACK... configure: error: Package requirements (jack >= 0.107.0 ) were not met:
Requested 'jack >= 0.107.0' but version of jack is 0.103.0

This I solved by unmasking and emerging jack-9999 ; but I suppose the dependecy should be specified in the ebuild.

2) raul-9999 requires Redland (?);

checking for redland-config... no
configure: error: RAUL requires Redland (librdf), but redland-config not found.

This, I do not know where to add from ?

should be a dep of raul -- fixed

- On a related matter, I noticed that Jack-9999 has removed Jack-MIDI support, as well as freebob support. Is it related to a particular problem, or is it worth trying to add it back ?

jackmidi is included in svn so it will be installed automatically (it's no longer optional)
freebob: I'look at this one later

Thanks for attention.