Re: [proaudio] autools

On 2007-07-05 04:17:13 -0700 Cory Bannister <cory.bannister@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm in need of a utility to join several .au files together. I lost an
audacity .aup file and have only many, many .au files of about 24
seconds each. I can list the files by creation time to get the correct
order however I'm unable to join them in any way that I know.  autools
has a tool called plax that seems to be the tool I'm looking for however it is not in portage or pro-audio overlay and I cannot get the source to
compile.
Do anyone know of a way I can join .au files together? I tried cat and
although it works, it inserts a clip between each join.

Cory

You might want to try ecasound for this task.

cables

--
Alcohol, hashish, prussic acid, strychnine are weak dilutions. The surest
poison is time.