Re: [proaudio] pure data, supercollider

Brad Fuller> anyone make a supercollider ebuild? I didn't see it in
Brad Fuller> the overlay. And, the official source is old:

I have.

I writed the ebuild based on original portage tree, and some files
were copied.

supercollider-9999.ebuild is a cvs version.
supercollider-9999-r1.ebuild is a svn version.

And if you get a below message when sclang-server-boot,

sclang log> sh: ./scsynth: No such file or directory

you can fix with evaluating this expression.

(
Server.program = "/usr/bin/scsynth";
)

I thought it is a better the expression writed to a global
configuration file of supercollider.  But I couldn't find a best place
for writing the expression.

Ryoichi Kanetaka