Re: [proaudio] kernel config

Le Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:03:50 +0000,
Geoff Beasley <songshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> On Tuesday 20 March 2007 05:15:29 Dominique Michel wrote:
>

> > Did you have enabled too the Timer Frequency (Hz=1000) option?
> >
> > Dominique
>

> sure did. in fact i'm using the 2.6.20-rt8 from pro-audio overlay and it's
> great.
>
> g.

I am using the 2.6.19-rt15 without problem. It is a long time ago at I only
run rt kernels. I even managed to run it on Suse when the jacklab was not even
born. But I get troubles with the 2.6.20-rt and the 2.6.21-rt without at I can
find something wrong with my config.

The only thing that is not so great is at I have the same IRQ 9 for the acpi
and my sound card. I will try to move around the sound card tomorrow. What it
strange is at it work with the 2.6.19.

Ciao,