Re: [proaudio] gnusound-0.7.4

> applied some more patches and commited -- it works (at least compiles)

 It work fine here, but I get some strange results when running it. The only
working sound driver is OSS. Alsa work but with a lot of xrun, jack just crash.
I was unable to open a mp3 but a mpeg worked fine. It is too bad because it is
a nice application, but it was never finished.

I try the version in studio 64
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/sound/gnusound and get almost the same
behaviour. The only differences are at it doesn't crash when I try to open a
mp3 but it doesn't open it, and at it was unable to open the same mpeg file as
in gentoo.

Ciao,