[proaudio] rt-sources-2.6.20-rt8

It is just to report at I installed the 2.6.20-rt8 and get 3 system freeze in a
few hours with it. I even try to run it with acpi=off as boot parameter but it
doesn't helped.

So I re-booted with the 2.6.19-rt15

Maybe at the problem with the 2.6.20-rt8 is coming from the use of the fb
splash and console fb. I don't try to reinstall the sources without this patch.

I know at it was some know problems with some of the kernels in the overlay. I
think at it would be a good thing if someone that know more about those know
problems can add a few lines about it in the wiki if it is still actual.

Ciao,