[proaudio] alsaplayer-9999

Hi all,

I updated the alsaplayer-9999.ebuild. As at least Frieder already know, I am a
new admin for the alsaplayer project on sourceforge. I fixed alsaplayer cvs and
all the security fixes are now in this cvs.

I just tested the new ebuild and it work very well on my system. Alsaplayer
work fine too. The only problem is at it crash when trying to open the
Levelmeter scope. All the other scopes or other functionalities are working
just fine.

The error I get is:
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

Can someone reproduce this or have a clue of what I must look for in the
source code? (I don't know much in c and c++, but I can try to take a look
if I get a clue.)

Any help or patches will be appreciate too.

In fact, the program work like a charm as long at I don't try to use this
scope. I am listening to a web radio with it just now, and I can even vary the
speed of the playing if I want to.

Another problem I have is at I want to do a new release for the alsaplayer.
When I run the bootstrap file, all is working fine and I can configure and
compile the program. But some file are only symlinks:
@depcomp -> /usr/share/automake-1.10/depcomp
@ltmain.sh -> /usr/share/libtool/ltmain.sh
@missing -> /usr/share/automake-1.10/missing

It work in my system but I think at many users will not have a so recent
version of automake. According to the bootstrap script, >= autoconf-2.13 is
needed and I have autoconf-2.61 in my system.
And it will be broken in all cases if the user don't have automake-1.10 or if
automake or ltmain.sh are somewhere else.

I try to remove those symlink and to copy the files from the last alsaplayer
release, but I get an error when running configure:
checking for correct ltmain.sh version... no
configure: error:

*** [Gentoo] sanity check failed! ***
*** libtool.m4 and ltmain.sh have a version mismatch! ***
*** (libtool.m4 = 1.5.22, ltmain.sh = 1.5.0a) ***

Please run:

  libtoolize --copy --force

if appropriate, please contact the maintainer of this
package (or your distribution) for help.

It is another libtool in portage, but it seem to be to old: 1.3.5.
I see at I have other automake versions in portage. So, know someone what I can
do?

The simpler will be to just remove the symlinks and copy the files from my
system, but it will force the use of very recent system tools and this program
don't really need it..

Ciao,