Re: [proaudio] strange irq things

you can try to set the IRQs avialable for your pci cards by several boot
parameters. I'm using for example "acpi_irq_balance acpi_irq_pci=5,7,11"
to distribute the pci cards to the interupts 5,7 and 11.

Please check the kernel doc for this
(/usr/src/linux/Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt) it dependes if your
PC provides APIC (seem's to be the case at your computer) or XT-PIC.

Best regards
Martin