[proaudio] media-sound/breakage-23 ebuild

One more ebuild this evening: media-sound/breakage-23.ebuild (JAVA-based
Intelligent Drum Machine). This is quite experimental ebuild. Breakage is really
meant for user home-directory installation, not system-wide, so if it doesn't
work as expected, please let me know.

The attached 'breakage'-script belongs to the media-sound/breakage/files/
-directory.

JR

--
| me@home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |

cd /opt/breakage/
java -jar Breakage2.jar
# Copyright 1999-2006 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

inherit eutils

IUSE=""

DESCRIPTION="Intelligent drum machine."
HOMEPAGE="http://www.blackholeprojector.com/index.html";
MY_P="${P/b/B}"
MY_PN="${PN/b/B}"
SRC_URI="http://www.blackholeprojector.com/${MY_P}.zip";
INSTALLDIR="/opt/${PN}"

RESTRICT="nomirror"
LICENSE="GPL-2"
KEYWORDS="~x86"
SLOT="0"

INSTALLDIR="/opt/${PN}"
S="${WORKDIR}/${MY_PN}"

DEPEND="media-sound/chuck
	media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit
	|| ( virtual/jre virtual/jdk )"

src_install() {
	# Breakage-23 ships with chuck binary (contrary to the earlier versions),
	# which didn't work for me, so lets remove it and use the one in portage.
	# Anyway, it saves disk-space :)
	rm -rf chuck
	dosym `which chuck` ${INSTALLDIR}/

	# Lets remove the stupid OS X-derived dotfiles, too!
	find ${S} -depth -type f -name ".DS_Store" -exec rm -rf {} \;

	insinto ${INSTALLDIR}
	doins -r *
	dobin ${FILESDIR}/breakage

	# Write-permissions for 'audio'-group. (Breakage is not really meant
	# to be installed system-wide.)
	chown -R root:audio ${D}/${INSTALLDIR}/projects
	chmod -R 0775 ${D}/${INSTALLDIR}/projects
}

pkg_postinst() {
	einfo
	einfo "Please make sure that your user belongs to the"
	einfo "'audio'-group, otherwise you cannot save anything"
	einfo "from Breakage!"
	ewarn "This ebuild is experimental!"
	einfo
}