Re: [proaudio] New ebuild: media-sound/kmidimon-0.5.0

Dominique Michel kirjoitti:
>> Funny, on my system it compiled fine without 'kde' and 'need-kde 3' (Still
>> does, I just re-emerged it to test). Again, which version of cmake? I'm using
>> cmake-2.4.5 (and gcc-4.1.1)
>>
>> JR
>>
> It is cmake-2.4.3 and gcc-4.1.1. I am mostly in x86, even if I have more and
> more ~x86 packages in /etc/portage/package.keymords...
>
> Ciao,
> Dominique

Dominique, could you make a little test for me? I'm very puzzled about why the
original ebuild worked in my system, but not in other systems. I suspect that
the difference in cmake versions may be the culprit...

On your "fixed" ebuild, remove the 'need-kde 3'-line, replace 'inherit kde' with
'inherit kde-functions' and add a line containing 'set-kdedir' just after
'src_compile() {'. Does it still compile?

JR

--
| me@home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |