Re: [proaudio] subversion repository moved

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:38:15 +0100
Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The subversion repository moved to
>
> svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/
>
> I've written a email to update layman
>
> if you're not using layman you might want to delete the tree and
> checkout once again
> svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/proaudio/proaudio/
>
> or what is also simple (did the job at least for me )
>
> 1. go inside the overlay dir
> 2. and execute the following onliner! (no idea if subversion has a
> build-in changing repository paths)
> for i in `find -name '.svn' -type d`;do sed -i -e
> 's@svnroot\/ckpp\/proaudio@svnroot/proaudio/proaudio@g'
> $i/entries;done
>

> Greetz
>
> Frieder

Cool, wanted to do the same quite a while ago. :)

and: test: if you see this mail, then at least my long forgotten gmail
account still works on this list. GMX (@sonnenkinder.org) doesn't for
reasons i'm not aware of.

Greets,
Tom