[proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] media-sound/bristol jack now working but can only start arp2600

Allan Klinbail wrote:
Okay ..
not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I open Bristol with the
following command
startBristol -jack juno (or any other synth)

it always opens the arp2600 synth

Any hints?
just add a - before juno

startBristol -jack -juno