[proaudio] rtirq

I am in my way to upgrade my system, but I choose to do a new install
on another partition.

After the kernel installation, I installed rtirq. Portage installed
schedutils with rtirq, but I get an error with the first boot about a
missing service: logger.

# emerge -vp logger

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] app-admin/syslog-ng-1.6.9  USE="-hardened -static tcpd"
0 kB

It is in the same runlevel as rtirq. rtirq tell me at the logger
service is missing but the syslog-ng is started.