[proaudio] No supported SIMD instruction sets detected.

First, thanks for the sweet overlay.
Second, I get this

No supported SIMD instruction sets detected

from jackd when it starts, and then on every subsequent connection. I'm running jackd on a PIII, and I've got the sse and mmx use flags set. If I remember correctly, I didn't get this error message from the ebuild in the gentoo tree, but I can verify this if you need me to.

I noticed someone else with the same issue in the gentoo forums thread, and he was also running a PIII.

Thanks,
Brian