Re: [proaudio] overlays.gentoo.org

Dominique Michel wrote:
Le Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:38:21 +0000,
carmen <_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

On Thu Aug 31, 2006 at 06:57:57PM +0200, SteelRage wrote:
hi there to everyone...
I just read on gentoo's homepage about this new "project".
I took a look and didn't find any proaudio overlay...
afaik you need to be a gentoo developer to get access there
Just an overlay called "sound". Evermind, wouldn't you be interested in submitting your overlay there?
I hope to have given useful news ;)
Perhaps if the owner get started, but first maybe just a link to our wiki?

it would be cool to get the SVN commits on the front page there. so people know about it.

on another mailing list, theres a contributor to media-sound/ dir on sunrise overlay mentioning his ebuilds (which incidentally get held up in some kind of 'review' process and people can't use them right away:

http://www.gentoo-sunrise.org/sunrise/browser/sunrise/media-sound?order=date&desc=1

 maybe someone can hook up SVN access for cedric and invite him over, if he is interested..

I don't know if his ebuilds are suitable to ours

and what is this:
http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sound/
  is that us?

afaik not
I don't know. I think at it is just to send an email to
overlays@xxxxxxxxxx to know more about it. But it will be better if it
is Thomas to do that.

Dominique

bye :)