Re: [proaudio] Sonic visualiser

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:37:17 +0200
Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am just done with libfishsound, a dependency that do at sonic
> visualiser can take an ogg file as input.
>
> I hope to have enough time later today to finish the ebuild for sonic
> v., but it is not so simple, so maybe at it will be for tomorrow.
>
> Cheers,
> Dominique

Well, I have done 2 more ebuilds and the only one left is sonic v.
itself.

Do you know if it is possible to test the -march of the user and use it
in a if...then...else structure in a ebuild? It is no configure in the
tarball and I need to sed a sonic-visualiser.pro file to change the
configuration.

It is 3 lines with different QMAKE_CXXXFLAFS, each one for a different
arch, and the ebuild must choose the right one.

Ciao,