Re: [proaudio] Adour2-svn-2 doesn't compile

--->snip<----
> > !!! compilation failed
> > !!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack
> > if relevant.
> >
> > !!! This ebuild is from an overlay: '/usr/portage/local/layman/pro-audio'
> >
> > I re-emerged the vst-sdk but it didn't help. fst is running fine on this
> > maschine.
> > Anyone the same problem or any clues?
> >
> > regards
> > Martin
>
> same here please report this error  to the ardour mailinglist
>
> Greetz
>     Frieder

Hi Frieder,

you're right. I just thouhgt it might be a setup failure of my computer or
something else because their just arrived an update of the ebuild and I
wondered if somebody here tried it out too.
But due to the failure message it looks more like a broken svn-version of
ardour2 which seems to be under heavy development at the moment.

Greetz
Martin