[proaudio] miniAudicle-0.1.3.4 ebuild

(from chuck-users, forwarding here now that Cédric approves (never heard of this sunrise overlay..))

> > > No, but it is not an official overlay !
> >
> > do you mind if i forward your ebuild to them? i dont care what is 'official'. all the audio apps are in the proaudio overlay...
>
> No problem !
>
> Cédric

here it is:

http://www.gentoo-sunrise.org/sunrise/browser/sunrise/media-sound/miniaudicle/miniaudicle-0.1.3.3.ebuild?format=raw

i tried compiling without the ebuild and it broke until unmerging wxGTK-2.4.2, since the miniAudicle makefiles run wx-config, which was pointing to 2.4 rather than wx-config-2.6, otherwise works great..

actually it probably depends on chuck. which i dont see in the overlay or main tree either:

http://www.gentoo-sunrise.org/sunrise/browser/sunrise/media-sound/chuck/chuck-1.2.0.6.ebuild?format=raw

cheers, and thanks to Cédric