Re: [proaudio] ardour problems

Dominique Michel wrote:
I try to upgrade my ardour installation.

First, I get some problem about ardour-9999 not able to fetch the right
archive, and after not changing to the right directory, so I changed
the ebuild.

Now the ebuild seam to work fine, but I get compilation errors with all
ardour version I try, error about a wine build or something like that.
So I thing at I must first upgrade wine, or emerge ardour with a
-vst flag.

Which wine version are you using?

Cheers,
Dominique
I use wine-0.9.18

thx for reporting I'll try to compile ardour right now

Greetz
   Frieder